Vuga Tracking provides a range of innovative asset tracking and IoT devices using cellular technologies.
- 2G GSM quad-band
- 3G / HSDPA
- 4G LTE CAT-M1 (coming Q2 2018)
- NB-IoT (coming Q2 2018)
- Affordable and reliable, with excellent performance.
- Concurrent GPS and GLONASS tracking, with amplified signals
- Easy install & easy to conceal
- Compact Cellular 2G or 3G (4G CAT-M1 version coming soon)
- Variety of inputs and outputs
Dart RFID Driver ID Reader
Compact 125kHZ RFID Reader reads cards and keyfobs
- 5cm typical read range (can read through plastic / dashboard)
- Includes a LED and buzzer for reminding drivers to swipe their card
- Plugs into the Molex connector on the Dart harness
- Compatible with the EM4001 RFID standard
- Optional 125kHz HID reader option
- Keyfobs available
EXPANDABLE GPS TRACKING AND VUGA TELEMATICS WITH IRIDIUM OPTION
- Modular, expandable and customisable via FlexiCard slot
- Multiple communication options
- Iridium satellite hybrid for position updates when no cellular coverage is available
- Compact 2G or 3G GPS built-in modem and antenna
- Concurrent GPS and GLONASS for amazingly fast latch times
The G100 is a compact 2G or 3G GPS tracking device with a variety of inputs and outputs to cater for the most demanding applications, and a FlexiCard slot allowing for the most flexible expansion options in the industry – including Iridium satellite modem and others.
With the internal GPS and cellular antennas installation is a breeze. The internal backup battery provides alerts and tracking operations even when external power is removed.
The Oyster is a compact, rugged GPS tracking device that has been designed for tracking containers, trailers, skip bins, and other assets where super-long battery life is required without sacrificing the frequency of updates and performance.
COMPACT LONG-LIFE BATTERY-POWERED GPS ASSET TRACKING
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AA Lithium batteries (off the shelf)
- IP67 Rugged weather-proof housing
- Up to 4 years asset location on 2G or 3G network (once daily)
- Small, compact and easy to install and conceal
- Configure Over the Air (OTA)
The Remora is a low-profile, rugged 2G or 3G GPS device designed for tracking non-powered assets where super-long battery life is required without sacrificing the frequency of updates and accuracy performance.
BATTERY-POWERED GPS TRACKING FOR UP TO 5 YEARS
- Compact, low-profile is easy to mount
- No install required, simply “place ‘n trace”
- IP67 Rugged weather proof housing
- Powered by consumer batteries
- Up to 5 years tracking (once daily)
- Configure over-the-air (OTA)
The Sting is an ultra-compact, rechargeable GPS tracking device. The light, temperature and humidity sensors set it apart from other battery powered trackers. It has been designed to track high value parcels, cargo, cash in transit, personnel, and other assets where super-long battery life is required without sacrificing the frequency of updates and performance.
The rechargeable, high capacity Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery pack allows it to be recharged and redeployed, extending the product life. It is charged with the included micro USB cable.
RECHARGEABLE COVERT GPS TRACKER WITH LIGHT SENSOR AND TEMPERATURE/HUMIDITY
- Rechargable internal battery for long-life
- Light Sensor for Tamper Detection
- Temperature & Humidity Sensors
- Small, compact & easy to conceal
- Recovery mode
The G52 Solar’s rugged housing and built in solar panel allows the device to monitor and track assets in harsh and remote environments, without the need for an external power source. This compact 2G or 3G GPS tracking device provides telemetry using the power of the sun.
The SDI-12 interface allows the use of a variety of sensors commonly used in agricultural applications, such as: soil moisture probes, flow meters and humidity sensors. The device’s ignition input can also be configured for pulse counting, allowing the use of a tipping rain gauge.
The G52 intelligently adjusts its behaviour to maximise usefulness under different power conditions, and to maximise it’s potential to be charged by the sun.
- Solar panel recharges internal battery
- IP67 rugged weatherproof housing
- Multiple inputs and outputs (harness provided)
- Compact 2G or 3G GPS
- Agricultural or Tracking Configuration